buildr-users mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to Rebase Hell!
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:03:43 GMT

On Mar 2, 2009, at 1:47 AM, Martijn Dashorst
<martijn.dashorst@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've read it, and have problems understanding what you mean by main
> repository then?
>
> Nowhere in Vic's message do I see a synchronization step where commits
> end up in svn?

Vic created a wonderful script that synchs both ways. It's in SVN (or
Git for that matter) if you're interested in checking it out. We've
been using it for months while in incubator.

The discussion today is whether the main Git repository we direct
people to should be Jukka's or Github (most likely vic/buildr).

Assaf