buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Allow user to specify jmock dependency
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:16:36 GMT
I have an old SVN local branch here where I upgraded to jmock 2.5.1 and the
two main changes were:

-jmock artifacts are now under "org.jmock" in the maven repositories;
-a new dependency on hamcrest 1.1+ (both hamcrest-core and hamcrest-library)

I'm just waiting for an opportune moment to make the upgrade...

alex