buildr-users mailing list archives

From Wille Faler <wille.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Defining transivite dependencies for installed POM
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:17:20 GMT
Are there any plans for this in future versions?

I don't really want a pom.xml in the sense of building myself, but more in
terms of being able to upload .pom-files so that Maven users can interact
seamlessly with my built artifacts.
(on a side note, I think Maven interoperability is a big, big potential
selling point for adoption, as Maven for better and for worse is the most
widely used build system for Java/Scala).

/ Wille