buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Running code after a package task has completed
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 23:34:50 GMT
Strange.  Here's the Buildfile I used,

repositories.remote << "http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/"

define "foo" do
  project.version = "1.0"
  project.group = "com.example"

  task 'before' do
    puts "BEFORE"
  end

  task 'package' => 'before'

  package(:zip, :file => 'target/foo.zip').tap do |zip|
    zip.path('/').include 'foo.txt'
    zip.enhance do
      puts "AFTER"
    end
  end

end

and the output,

boisvert@sixtine:~/tmp/before_after$ buildr clean package
(in /home/boisvert/tmp/before_after, development)
Cleaning foo
Building foo
Compiling foo into /home/boisvert/tmp/before_after/target/classes
Packaging foo
BEFORE
Packaging foo.zip
AFTER