buildr-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Moore <andrew.mo...@redprairie.com>
Subject Re: Running code after a package task has completed
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 23:22:29 GMT
 From what I can tell... that seems to have the same effect.
If my before method prints out '[BEFORE]' and my after method prints
out '[AFTER]' then I get the following trace when I do a clean, build,
and package:

** Invoke proj:release:filter (first_time)
** Execute proj:release:filter
[BEFORE]
** Invoke /Users/myuser/source/trunk/release/target/mypackage.zip
(first_time)
.
.  (a bunch of 'invoke' statements are here)
.
** Execute /Users/myuser/source/trunk/release/target/mypackage.zip
[AFTER]
Adding mypackage/one/myjar.jar
Adding mypackage/two/file_1.txt
Adding mypackage/two/file_2.txt
Adding mypackage/two/file_3.txt
.
. (a bunch of 'Adding' statements are here)
.
** Execute proj:release:package
** Invoke proj:release:check (first_time)
** Execute proj:release:check
.
. (Buildr continues on...)
.

The adding of my files to the package is still happening after my
'after' method.

Is this a bug maybe? I'm running Buildr 1.3.3. Is it different somehow
when trying this from within a subproject? (In my code I'm defining/
running all of this from within the 'release' sub project as opposed
to in a function or task).

Thanks for your quick response...

Regards,

Andrew