buildr-users mailing list archives

From hemant <gethem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scala Compiler Crash errors
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 00:41:22 GMT
Hi Alex,

Okay I have created the bug report and attached a sample scala program that
crashes the compiler (with 2.7.3 or 2.7.4).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-279

--
Let them talk of their oriental summer climes of everlasting conservatories;
give me the privilege of making my own summer with my own coals.

http://gnufied.org