buildr-users mailing list archives

From Brendan Grainger <brendan.grain...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about docs and download task
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:53:03 GMT
Hi,

I have successfully downloaded a zip and installed it an artifact
using the guide here:

http://buildr.apache.org/artifacts.html#downloading. ie:

DOJO = '0.2.2'

url = "http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-#{DOJO}/dojo-#{DOJO}-
widget.zip"
download(artifact("dojo:dojo:zip:widget:#{DOJO}")=>url)

Thanks, it's awesome. However, I have a question. When I look in the
rdocs. I find no mention of a download method that tasks a hash a
parameter. The closest I can find is URI::Generic.download which
according to the docs takes a string or a task. Am I missing something
here?

I'd really like to understand this as it seems pretty fundamental.

Thanks!