buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: uploading and retrieving source artifacts
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 05:39:38 GMT
The manual way to do it would be to write,

package(:jar, :classifier => 'sources').include :from => compile.sources

I think Buildr should default to the .jar extension to follow conventions if
the project's compile language is Java, Scala or Groovy... especially
considering that we expect the .jar extension when downloading sources for
the various IDEs.   I'll look into this.

alex