buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: oddity in converting
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:36:40 GMT
Buildr doesn't read the ~/.m2/settings.xml (although it wouldn't be a bad
idea...).

Instead it uses its own "repositories" variable.  See
http://buildr.apache.org/artifacts.html#repositories

And you can define your repositories in .buildr/settings.yaml.  See
http://buildr.apache.org/settings_profiles.html

alex