buildr-users mailing list archives

From Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>
Subject Re: how to set system variable for jetty?
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 16:42:43 GMT
Hi Rhett,

Thanks for the quick response. I'm still having trouble and not sure I
know what you mean by buildr automatically starting up? Here's what I
have:

task("setvars") do
      Java.java.lang.System.setProperty("SPG_CONFIG_DIR", SPG_CONFIG_DIR)
    end

    task("jetty"=>["setvars", jetty.use]) do |task|
      jetty.deploy("http://localhost:8080/mycontext", war)
    end

Thanks again,

-Shane