buildr-users mailing list archives

From Mat Schaffer <...@schaffer.me>
Subject Re: Running using multiple test frameworks
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:35:33 GMT
On Sep 15, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Rhett Sutphin wrote:

> Hi Mat,
>
> On Sep 15, 2009, at 7:40 AM, Mat Schaffer wrote:
>
>> Hi, back again. Also in redcar we have some ruby specs (to test
>> java-ruby integration) and some junit tests (to test the core java).
>>
>> It looks like buildr doesn't have support for multiple test
>> frameworks by just using two test.using lines. Is there some other
>> recommended approach for this or should I start patching again? :)
>
> I asked a similar question a couple of months ago.  Here's the thread:
>
> http://markmail.org/search/?q=buildr%20multiple%20test%20frameworks#query:buildr%20multiple%20test%20frameworks+page:1+mid:ikcks6n2lo7zwv2p+state:results
>
> Rhett

Sweet, thanks Rhett! I tried the subproject option but I couldn't get
the jtestr tests to actually run. Maybe I have something set up wrong
though. The buildfile is http://gist.github.com/187287 and I have the
a jtestr/spec folder. But the specs just don't seem to be running.

Did you end up getting something working using the test extensions
that Assaf mentioned?

Thanks,
Mat