buildr-users mailing list archives

From Danny O'Connor <danny.ocon...@propylon.com>
Subject Re: buildr usability
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:32:33 GMT
+1

In our company we already do something like this, essentially, set up
jruby, install the gems, zip that bundle up and distribute it with a
shell script to unzip jruby and set up paths etc ( with some custom
bells and  whistles ).

The main reason we did it was to make it easy for us to re-use our
existing continuous integration infrastructure ( which already had the
prerequisites in place - i.e. java - for ant projects ).