buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compiling groovy fails
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:45:38 GMT
On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 1:07 AM, Peter Schröder <ps@blau.de> wrote:

> I think that the Problem comes directly from my JRuby environment and has
> nothing to do with buildr.
>
> I just looked into the JRuby-jar which has interned a Version of ASM
> (jruby/objectweb/asm). So I think that overriding the configuration wont
> help anyhow.
>
> Jar-Hell... If this is true you cant use GroovyC from Buildr using JRuby
> without patching one or the other.

Why do you say that?  I had no issues running all the builds in the
buildr-examples repo.
(I uncommented the groovy project)

The artifact_ns method is referred to at least in the doc of ScalaC and
> GroovyC. I think that there is also some issue with the doc of
> artifact_namespace.rb,
> because there is nothing generated for this class looking at
> http://buildr.apache.org/rdoc/ .

Yes, those are indeed documentation bugs.  I'll fix 'em.

I can see the ArtifactNamespace<http://buildr.apache.org/rdoc/classes/Buildr/ArtifactNamespace.html>documentation
by going to
http://buildr.apache.org/rdoc/ and expanding the Buildr node.

> Could you also tell me when the changes of the latest release will be
> reflected in the Page-Documentation and in the git-mirror (
> http://github.com/apache/buildr)?

Everything is already up-to-date.  Are you seeing stale data?

alex