buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildr usability
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:02:27 GMT
I think a self-contained JRuby package would be great (!!!) and would
certainly alleviate a lot of the installation issues that many new users run
into.

Ideally, the setup would be just unzip into location, and add it to the PATH
or refer to buildr with absolute pathname.  Same as Ant, Maven and other
similar Java build tools.

alex