buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Lucas" <greg.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: installing non-archive artifacts
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 00:41:35 GMT
Thanks! I'm working around the issue for now by just doing e.g. 'buildr
uninstall install', but I'll poke around for another solution that doesn't
require the caller to be aware of this behavior.

By the way, the approach I'm using came from here:

http://buildr.apache.org/artifacts.html#install_upload

It may be worth adding a note about this to that example as it was not
intuitive (to me, at least).

Thanks,

~Greg