buildr-users mailing list archives

From Uwe Schirmer <...@schirmer.org>
Subject Re: Broken Link on Contribute page
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 08:33:20 GMT
On Wikipedia I read that GitHub is collecting why's remains ("His
projects have since been collected and centralized on the whymirror
GitHub account.") and is also looking for new maintaners. It seems that
it is not possible to get a stable link until the projects moved to the
new leads and lost documentation is (hopefully) recovered.

Uwe