buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Offline builds (e.g. on RunCodeRun)
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 02:25:25 GMT
Yep, that's probably what I would do as well.  I'd probably set up a Maven2
repository in the same/different git repository and keep it up-to-date with
both libraries required for my project and Buildr's required dependencies.

By the way, instead of changing M2_REPO, you can alternatively set
"respositories.local" to "/path/to/local/m2/repo".

And if you don't want to follow the Maven2 repository naming conventions,
you would have to individually point each artifact to a local path, e.g.
artifact("org.apache.ant:ant:jar:1.7.1").from("/path/to/ant-1.7.1.jar"), but
it seems like more trouble than setting up a local repo.

alex