buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bundled Buildr + JRuby distribution
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:42:45 GMT
Hmmmm.... for a start there's two big issues with this distro.  First, if
you already have jruby in your PATH, things get confused and basically
nothing works.  Second, there's no buildr.bat so it's pretty useless for
Windows users.  (Unless they are willing to run "jruby -S buildr")

I'll do another take later.  Thanks for listening ;)

alex