buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: default buildr.rb
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:45:07 GMT
Ok, I've changed this.

Here's how things work now,

1) $HOME/.buildr/buildr.rb is now loaded in preference.

2) If $HOME/.buildr/buildr.rb doesn't exist, $HOME/buildr.rb is loaded and a
deprecation warning is printed.

If you still use prior versions of Buildr and you don't want to duplicate
the content of your buildr.rb file, you can move you existing
$HOME/buildr.rb to $HOME/.buildr/buildr.b and create a new $HOME/buildr.rb
containing:

# Backward compatibility:  Buildr 1.4+ uses $HOME/.buildr/buildr.rb
load File.expand_path('buildr.rb', Buildr.application.home_dir)

alex