buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Schröder <Peter.Schroe...@blau.de>
Subject AW: documentation about git on github and buildr
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:49:22 GMT
hi antoine,

i am currently using the apache mirror right after noticing that the one on github is out
of sync.

but i have some problems with that:

1. i like github and contributing/sharing code on it with my collegues
2. i dont know how to keep my buildr fork on github in sync with the apache-buildr repo painlessly
3. i would like to use github for pulling changes instead of opening up tickets in jira (currently
104 issues)
4. i dont think that the documentation should encourage using the github repo as long as its
out of sync!

i commented on your ticket and i hope that we can reuse github for this one soon.

kind regards,
peter
Von: antoine.toulme@gmail.com [antoine.toulme@gmail.com] im Auftrag von Antoine Toulme [antoine@lunar-ocean.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. November 2009 20:54
An: users@buildr.apache.org
Betreff: Re: documentation about git on github and buildr

Hey Peter,

I fork the git repository from the Apache mirror directly:
git://git.apache.org/buildr.git

<git://git.apache.org/buildr.git>Yep, the github mirror is outdated and I
had opened a ticket about it:
http://support.github.com/discussions/repos/1568-apache-buildr-mirror-is-out-of-date

Please feel free to weigh in!

Antoine