buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running scala application from buildr
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:54:34 GMT
I generally create a task something like the following (warning: off the top
of my head and untested):

define 'my-project' do

  task :run => compile do
    cp = (compile.dependencies + compile.into).map(&:to_s).join
File::PATH_SEPARATOR
    system 'java', '-cp', cp, 'com.company.app.Main'
  end
end

Invoke this task using `buildr my-project:run` and everything should be
dandy.

Daniel