buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bundled Buildr + JRuby distribution
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:21:53 GMT
I forgot about that.  Our JRuby code does require jruby-ffi.  Is it possible
to bundle the appropriate native libs within a JRuby distribution?

Another thing to consider is that JRuby does have a jar-complete
distribution which is a little easier to manage.  We would have to write a
separate buildr script just for that distribution, but it might be an
overall win in terms of manageability.

Daniel