buildr-users mailing list archives

From Babu Naidu <pbna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Organizing Directories for projects
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 00:13:22 GMT
Thanks good to know. I have attached my project zip file that includes
buildfile as well.

When I do buildr in the root dir "tempbuildr",  I get the following build
output. For some reason it is not compiling
project-b's impl subproject.

I am using buildr 1.3.4 (I went back from 1.3.5 to just to check) on Mac
with JRuby.

Thanks
Babu

buildr output
pbns-MBP:tempbuildr pbn$ buildr
(in /Users/pbn/home/dev/tempbuildr, development)
Building tempbuildr
mkdir -p /Users/pbn/home/dev/tempbuildr/project-a/api/target/classes
Compiling tempbuildr:project-a:api into
/Users/pbn/home/dev/tempbuildr/project-a/api/target/classes
touch /Users/pbn/home/dev/tempbuildr/project-a/api/target/classes
mkdir -p /Users/pbn/home/dev/tempbuildr/project-a/impl/target/classes
Compiling tempbuildr:project-a:impl into
/Users/pbn/home/dev/tempbuildr/project-a/impl/target/classes
touch /Users/pbn/home/dev/tempbuildr/project-a/impl/target/classes
mkdir -p /Users/pbn/home/dev/tempbuildr/project-b/api/target/classes
Compiling tempbuildr:project-b:api into
/Users/pbn/home/dev/tempbuildr/project-b/api/target/classes
touch /Users/pbn/home/dev/tempbuildr/project-b/api/target/classes
Completed in 0.837s