buildr-users mailing list archives

From Nick Sieger <nicksie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bundled Buildr + JRuby distribution
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:53:17 GMT
Alex,

For Windows, you can piggy back off our new native launcher in JRuby
1.4 by copying jruby.exe to buildr.exe. This effectively does the same
as "jruby -S buildr" would do. The PATH issue is trickier admittedly.
You really need the shebang in the "buildr" script to point to the
copy of JRuby that was bundled, instead of "#!/usr/bin/env jruby".

/Nick