buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Maas <pm...@finalist.com>
Subject Re: running scala application from buildr
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:51:20 GMT
I managed to do this using the existing Java command as described in the wiki for running embedded
jetty:

  task :run => :compile do
  	Java::Commands.java('com.log4p.Main', :classpath => compile.dependencies + [compile.target.to_s])
  end

-P

On Nov 13, 2009, at 11:35 AM, Peter Maas wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm experimenting with scala 2.8 / buildr 1.4.0 a bit... and am really pleased with the
results. I wondered however whether it is possible to start my scala application via buildr
using a classpath provided by buildr.