buildr-users mailing list archives

From Rhett Sutphin <rh...@detailedbalance.net>
Subject Re: Intellij project
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:53:50 GMT
Hi Sten,

On Nov 4, 2009, at 2:39 PM, Sten Roger Sandvik wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Alex Boisvert
> <alex.boisvert@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I don't think any of the committers use IntelliJ on a regular basis
>> so
>> patches are most welcome!
>>

> I am in the progress of patching the existing plugin. Will gladly
> provide a
> patch when I have completed it, if nobody does it first :-)

I'm not sure what features you're looking to add, but I will offer my
IDEA extension in case it is useful:

https://ncisvn.nci.nih.gov/svn/psc/trunk/tasks/new-idea.rake
https://ncisvn.nci.nih.gov/svn/psc/trunk/tasks/new-idea.ipr.template

It is more flexible than the built-in task, though it only supports
the IDEA 7/8 file format.

This is another thing I've been meaning to repackage for reuse, but I
haven't gotten around to it.

Rhett