buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Schröder ...@blau.de>
Subject Re: combining filters
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:20:48 GMT
see building > resources :

You can also use profiles<http://buildr.apache.org/settings_profiles.html#profiles>
to supply a name/value map that all resources task should default to, by adding a filter element
to each of the profiles. The following examples shows a profiles.yaml file that applies the
same filter in development and test environments:

or here:

http://github.com/phoet/buildr-examples/tree/master/building/resources/

kind regards,
peter