buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: Package type :bundle
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:47:02 GMT
I apologize for the lack of doc or not providing enough samples for this
plugin. It's a work in progress and we reached 0.9.2 only. So while I feel
we are pretty stable, not everything is finished or polished yet. Btw, the
website contains a few nuggets (albeit incomplete of knowledge) here:
http://intalio.github.com/buildr4osgi/index.html

You can look here how we do it for the BPMN modeler:
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/org.eclipse.stp.bpmn-modeler/org.eclipse.stp.bpmn/trunk/buildfile

You first write a Buildfile as the one linked above, then you use the osgi
resolve dependencies task to fill this file:
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/org.eclipse.stp.bpmn-modeler/org.eclipse.stp.bpmn/trunk/dependencies.yml

buildr osgi:resolve:dependencies OSGi="/users/antoine/eclipse"

That's about it, if you have more questions, you can use the buildr4osgi
mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/buildr4osgi

Thanks for your interest!

Antoine