buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Lucas" <greg.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Package type :bundle
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 19:21:51 GMT
I wrote a simple FileTask to do just that: use the bnd ant task to produce
a bundle from a bnd file plus a hash of properties. This allows you to do
something like:

   package(:bundle).tap do |bnd|
     bnd.bnd_file => 'conf/foo.bnd'
     bnd.classpath => artifacts(...)
     bnd.properties['foo'] => 'bar'
   end

I'm new to ruby and buildr but it works fine - happy to contribute this
somewhere if it'll be useful. I did look at buildr4osgi but didn't quite
see how to achieve the same results, possibly because I was already
familiar with bnd and the maven bundle plugin. I guess I need to take a
closer look!

~Greg