buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Lucas" <greg.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bundled Buildr + JRuby distribution
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:49:27 GMT
Alex,

I was seeing this with the ODE 1.x project, which just moved from Buildr
1.2.10 to 1.3.5. It turns out that if I explicitly add the test task on
the command line it does work as expected:

> buildr test=all test package

Otherwise, the test=all is ignored and the build aborts on the first test
failure:

> buildr test=all package

Not sure if that is expected behavior, but it was a change from buildr
1.2.10.

--
Greg Lucas