buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trying to build eclipse projects under different directories
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:31:03 GMT
I'd say this is an inconsistency of the Eclipse task API.  Feel free to file
an issue.

By the way, when you get confused as how to do something in buildr, you can
browse the API online by going to http://buildr.apache.org/ and selecting
API on the left side.

Browsing to the Eclipse module would show you:
http://buildr.apache.org/rdoc/classes/Buildr/Eclipse/Eclipse.html#M000675

Good luck,
alex