buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in Java::Command
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 20:32:47 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

I just tested on OS X (Snow Leopard) and I can't reproduce your issue.

Further, each argument should be its own array value, like "--line-break",
"1000".   And redirection won't work as you expect since this isn't a shell,
it's just a Unix exec() call.

I have a feeling you may want to reach directly for the system() call or
something along that line since Java::Commands doesn't really support
redirection.

alex