buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Kerry Wilson" <KWil...@picagroup.com>
Subject Integration Testing
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:02:02 GMT
Reading from the documentation I am unclear how to run integration tests.  Here is what I have:

define 'my-project' do

  # unit tests
  test.compile.from('unit-tests').with *TEST_DEPENDENCIES
  test.with *TEST_DEPENDENCIES

  # integration testing
  test.using :integration
  test.compile.from('functional-tests').with *TEST_DEPENDENCIES
  test.with *TEST_DEPENDENCIES

end

Unit testing works fine until I add the integration tests then 'buildr test' runs integration
tests instead.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

kw
Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Confidential or legally
privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message.
If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message
and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.