buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subprojects
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 02:33:06 GMT
Parent projects have an implicit dependency on child projects for all
recursive tasks (e.g. clean, build, package, ...).

For other tasks, there should not be any such parent-child dependencies
unless you wire them yourself.

If you provide a more detailed example of what you're doing / trying to do,
we can probably help you further.

alex