buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: documentation tasks, specifically scaladoc
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 14:45:50 GMT
While we're waiting for proper documentation to come up, it's worth
mentioning that the API is exactly the same as it used to be, except now we
use the `doc` task rather than `javadoc`.  The `doc` task will auto-detect
your project type and use the relevant documentation provider (e.g. javadoc,
scaladoc, groovydoc).  We still don't have support for things like
package_with_doc, but plain-old doc invocation works just fine.

Daniel