buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release task
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 17:21:45 GMT
... or ... (yikes!) ... you can monkey-patch the Release class to do exactly
what you need for the time being,

module Buildr
  class Release #:nodoc:
    class << self
      def with_release_candidate_version
        # copy & paste existing code and tweak it to match your needs
      end
    end
  end
end

I agree we should only strip the last token if it matches the -SNAPSHOT
expectation.

alex