buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildr 1.4.0 performance compared to 1.3.5
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:23:50 GMT
I haven't noticed any slowdown myself but I'm not building big projects much
these days.

The issue could be Buildr itself or any one of our dependencies.  There were
many upgrades in the 1.3.5 -> 1.4.0 transition.  To make this actionable,
you would have to identify whether it happens in a specific part of the
build (e.g. a specific project, a specific task like junit testing, ...) or
whether it's just general slowness (not tied to any specific part).

alex