buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Maas <pfmm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: generating a pom.xml from buildr
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:15:16 GMT
Okay, what I've seen from the pom.xml generation code is that it doesn't
generate dependencies. Even dependencies between subprojects. The buildr
code which I supposed is used for this is in artifact.rb:

http://github.com/apache/buildr/blob/trunk/lib/buildr/packaging/artifact.rb#L133

As you can see it is quite minimal; but would probably be simple to extend a
bit.

-P