buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: T-shirts
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:10:46 GMT
The unfortunate thing is that we *don't* have access to a high-res version
of the Buildr logo (I ran into this while creating my presentation for
Profict Spring Camp).  We don't even have a version of the logo with proper
transparency.  So, we'd basically have to recreate the logo from scratch.

Daniel