buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildr and Cucumber
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 00:35:16 GMT
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Rhett Sutphin
<rhett@detailedbalance.net>wrote:

> For the buildr devs: this seems like another instance where having a
> separate bugfix vs. features track for buildr would come in handy.  It would
> be possible to update the dependencies as new versions are vetted to work
> with buildr so that workarounds like this aren't necessary.

I agree, we should have frequent minor releases whenever there are important
blocking bugs.   I think this one qualifies so we should plan on doing a
bug-fix only release in 1-2 weeks.

BTW, I filed this issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-459

alex