buildr-users mailing list archives

From Magnus Rundberget <mrundber...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: buildr 1.4.0 performance compared to 1.3.5
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:19:38 GMT

Hi,

Thx for swift reply!

I timestamped the log output and it appears that running junit-tests in one of the subprojects
is significantly slower with buildr 1.4.0.

3 seconds with buildr 1.3.5, 16 seconds with buildr 1.4.0.

Many of the tests are failing (130 of 200), so I'm running with :fail_on_failure=>false.
(The tests are failing because I haven't ported our custom mocking framework using aspects
yet).

So it appears running tests with junit might be an area to investigate further.

cheers

Magnus