buildr-users mailing list archives

From Magnus Rundberget <mrundber...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: buildr 1.4.0 performance compared to 1.3.5
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:13:30 GMT

Hi,

Well cygwin is what our developer organization use today (with maven 1), we have loads of
shellscripts and stuff so windows is not really an option and I don't think linux is going
to be an option in the near future either.

I ended up with testing buildr+jruby because I wasn't very successful in getting buildr installed
and working with plain ruby.

(tried with cygwins ruby package, but never managed to install buildr using gem install due
to rjb version requirement I think)

cheers

Magnus