buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: debugging maven download
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:06:48 GMT
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 6:57 AM, Adam Crain
<adam.crain@greenenergycorp.com>wrote:

> I'm not a maven guy, any insight you can provide as to why it chokes on
> this particular maven-metadata would be appreciated. My artifact declaration
> looks like:
>
> LIFT_PERSISTENCE =
> artifact("net.liftweb:lift-persistence:jar:2.0-scala280-SNAPSHOT")
>
> the repo is "http://scala-tools.org/repo-snapshots"

BTW, there is no such artifact in the repo -- lift-persistence does not
produce any .jar, only a .pom file (it's an abstract Maven2 module if you
want).

So you can probably safely remove this artifact from your list of
dependencies... and directly point to either lift-mapper or lift-record,
whichever one you intend to use.

We still need to correct the bug but it should hold you up from using Buildr
for your Lift projects.

alex