buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: subprojects and eclipse classpath generation
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:25:30 GMT
Kristof, can you open an enhancement request so that people can override
Eclipse project names ?

In general, I am also in favor of avoiding long names with dashes, but they
are the only way to avoid collisions of namespaces.

Something like eclipse.project_name should be made available if you want to
override the name of the project name.