buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: Clojure support in Buildr
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 04:14:49 GMT
Hi Chris,

there is only one true source of Buildr. It is our svn. Daniel's repo is
used to work on experimental stuff (like Scala 2.8).

If you'd like to work on clojure support on Buildr, you will need to tweak
your branch to make it work.
If you'd like to contribute it back, we'll be happy to accept your patches.
It helps a great deal that they come with specs.

Thanks for your interest in Buildr!

Antoine