buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clojure support in Buildr
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 23:19:23 GMT
I'm pretty excited to see somebody picking up the Clojure work!

Saw a presentation on
Cascalog<http://nathanmarz.com/blog/introducing-cascalog-a-clojure-based-query-language-for-hado.html>
last
week and I must say it beats the crap out of all the other Hadoop querying
frontends.  Hurray for tools based on Turing-complete languages :)

alex