buildr-users mailing list archives

From Khristian Alexander Schönrock <der.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Playing with project paths
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:30:36 GMT
  Sorry, I wasn't thinking such shameful things :P

What I'm really struggling with is this generator not reading my
settings in the buildr.rb file (%userprofile%\.buildr\buildr.rb).
I added all the repositories I need in this file, as the buildr manual
says, but it fails with "no remote repositories defined" when I having
this generator parse my project's poms.