buildr-users mailing list archives

From David Yang <david.g.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Compiling jruby and bundling configuration resources
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:17:23 GMT

Two other quick questions:

1.  If I wanted to write some classes in Jruby, is there a Jrubyc buildr plugin right now
out in development or being worked on?  Seems simple enough to transfer the groovyc one now
that Jruby supports dual-compilation but don't want to reinvent the wheel if it's out there
already.

2.  Where is the best place to put properties files?  If I wanted to have config/development.properties
type files, would I put them in src/main/resources?

Thanks,
David