buildr-users mailing list archives

From Kristof Jozsa <kristof.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: subprojects and eclipse classpath generation
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 11:15:50 GMT
Hi guys,

Alex, sorry I had to leave IRC yesterday but I really appreciate your help
with my starting steps.

I patched buildr source adding the functionality we discussed and the specs
to cover it and attached the patch here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-465. It was made against the
latest commit yesterday (d442c606bd94e7ec27f248cfff37224702a5f557) but I was
trying to do minimal changes so I hope it'll apply clean even later.

The functionality in a nutshell: project.eclipse.name was introduced which
defaults to project.id, so unless one overrides it the old behaviour is
kept. If it's set however, it'll get used in .project and .classpath files
to set the project name and dependent projects' classpath correctly.

If you'd like to get this implemented in a different way, please tell me,
I'd be happy to work on it. If I made any mistakes with the code, I'm also
happy to learn.. so any suggestions are welcome.

thanks,