buildr-users mailing list archives

From Rafa de Castro <raf...@refugioseguro.com>
Subject Re: Scala 2.8 and Spec
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:12:54 GMT
At the moment the simplest solution I found is manually changing the
buildr-1.4.1-java\lib\buildr\scala\bdd.rb file of buildr and changing the
default version of specs to the 2.8 one. Then it workd flawlessly with:

test.using(:specs)
test.with(MOCKITO)

I suppose in 1.4.2 this will be the default.but it's a solution for all the
people using 1.4.1 now.

--
Rafa de Castro
rafael@micubiculo.com